Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
Fluid heat transfer systems are complete and ready to be installed providing exact and uniform temperatures. These systems contain heater, temperature controls, power switching device, pump, valves and necessary piping to pump heat transfer fluid.
Suitable for closed loop heating of platens, dies and molds, solar industry, jacketed vessels and tanks, revolving rolls or for heating of viscous chemicals or petrochemicals to maintain pumping temperatures or for freeze protection. Correct ratio of flow rate versus kilowatt rating assures continuous and consistent process temperatures.
When requesting information or for quoting, please include:
- Type of fluid being heated
- Maximum operating temperature
- Pressure required for portion of system being connected to fluid heat transter system
- flow rate of fluid or wattage desired
- Amount of fluid in total system